Topic: can't use emulator to run any trackers

Using ti83+ emulator (WabbitEmu and TilEm). Uploading programs (HT2) works, but it just says syntax error.

Re: can't use emulator to run any trackers

That seems quite unlikely. Did you install a shell? Are you running HT2 via the shell?

utz wrote:

That seems quite unlikely. Did you install a shell? Are you running HT2 via the shell?

No, I can't even get a shell working. Doors CS 7 just gives Syntax Error (TilEm) or "Error #505" (WabbitEmu).
Thanks for the quick response.

Ok, I'm going to need a lot more info to solve this. First of all, which operating system are you using and which version of TilEm/wabbitEmu?
Second, I'll need you to make a list of the exact steps I need to take to reproduce the problem. So, something like:
1) start TilEm
2) Right click, Send File..., select DCS7.8xk
3) Click on APPS button, select DOORSCS7
and so forth.

utz wrote:

Ok, I'm going to need a lot more info to solve this. First of all, which operating system are you using and which version of TilEm/wabbitEmu?
Second, I'll need you to make a list of the exact steps I need to take to reproduce the problem. So, something like:
1) start TilEm
2) Right click, Send File..., select DCS7.8xk
3) Click on APPS button, select DOORSCS7
and so forth.

TI-83
WabbitEmu: 1.9.5.21. "Not the correct model for this calculator" (DoorsCS7.8xk) "Error # 505" (ADCS with ZLOAD already loaded) "ERR:SYNTAX" (ZLOAD)
TilEm: 2.0. "DELVAR DOORSCS7" (DoorsCS7.8xk) "Error # 505" (ADCS with ZLOAD already loaded) "ERR:SYNTAX" (ZLOAD)

Person111 wrote:

TI-83
WabbitEmu: 1.9.5.21. "Not the correct model for this calculator" (DoorsCS7.8xk)

Makes sense. TI-83 is not TI-83 Plus. You're emulating the wrong calculator. Means you probably got the wrong ROM image.

utz wrote:

Makes sense. TI-83 is not TI-83 Plus. You're emulating the wrong calculator. Means you probably got the wrong ROM image.

Using TI-83+ ROM now.
Uploading Doors CS7 works but then it never shows up in the PRGM menu! (TilEm2. WabbitEmu won't even bother sending the file.)

8 (edited by garvalf 2018-07-22 11:15:43)

doorsCS7 won't be shown in the PRGM menu, but in the APPS menu!

garvalf wrote:

doorsCS7 won't be shown in the PRGM menu, but in the APPS menu!

Oh, thanks, I can load Doors CS7 now. But I still can't load HT2.

The HT2 icon should be displayed when Doors CS7 is launched.

garvalf wrote:

The HT2 icon should be displayed when Doors CS7 is launched.

THANK YOU SO MUCH