Topic: 1-Bit Projects

Hi Guys

I've not posted for a while but just wondered what projects people were working on the moment?

I'm still working on my latest 1-bit album but it can be hard to motivate myself at the moment. Space Beeps will be about 15mins long!

There will hopefully be about 13-15 tracks and I'm trying to use a selection of engines this time to vary the sound and not just Qchan as before smile

1-bit Mechanistic got a good review here:
lofi-gaming.org.uk

...and I even managed to persuade industry legend Mel Croucher to take a listen smile

So what are you guys up to?

Re: 1-Bit Projects

I'm working on a super secret project with a great chiptune composer, it will be a collaborative album but it takes some time as we are both quite busy with other things.
It will be mostly 8-bit tunes, but there are also some 1-bit music as well.

Maybe we could release a little teaser in a few months...

he he, that sounds very intriguing Garvalf! Can't wait ????

Aye, sounds intriguing indeed, garvalf! Can we haz teasor nao?

Also yay for 15 minute Space Beeps!

Well, y'all pretty much know what I'm up to - trying to find new 1-bit tricks of course big_smile Also been spending a lot of time on that MDAL thing the past weeks. In December, I'll be taking a break from 1-bit as usual, so you won't be seeing me around these parts so often. Will see what I can finish up till then. Perhaps I'm gonna work a bit more on HT2, and maybe make one more Speccy engine.